Ian Somerhalder Talks About THE VAMPIRE DIARIES


Tonight, September 30, we get a new episode of THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, but before then, how about we check in with Ian Somerhalder who plays Damon in the series?

During a recent interview with TV Fanatic, Ian Somerhalder talked about the differences this second season compared to the first:

“I think this season’s dynamic is that it’s not quite as much fun for Damon to be honest with you [laughs]. I don’t get to wreak havoc and destroy shit, but it’s a little more layered and dynamic. I think the cool thing is that Stefan and Damon are going to have to bind together and set their differences aside and fight for what they love, which is the town and Elena.”

And while we have already started to see a few of these changes in previous episodes, Ian Somerhalder also revealed his answer to the killer question, who would Damon save between Stefan and Elena, which I’m guessing is going to make more than one fan swoon:

“… I think that if Damon had to choose between Elena living and him going bye-bye, I think in a heartbeat he would take the latter. He really would.

Here’s the thing: Stefan’s not going to sleep with him. So I definitely have to say that he would save Elena’s life. But Stefan can cook. It’s a total toss up. At the end of the day, the sex always wins over. It is a little odd to cross swords with your brother, but hey.”

I wonder if we’ll ever get the chance to witness this in The Vampire Diaries, it would be quite a heartbreaking episode, don’t you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment